Terms and Conditions
The terms including but not limited to ‘New Face’, ‘New Face Laser & Cosmetic Clinic’, ‘we’, ‘us’ and ‘our’ refer to the owners of New Face Laser & Cosmetic Clinic and this website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of this website and/or the client intending to make payment for our products/services.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timelines, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be held liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any information, products or services available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with New Zealand Copyright Law, which forms part of these terms and conditions. All trademarks reproduced in this website exclusive, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a civil claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence. From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites.
These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of New Zealand. Please note the following details regarding all our products and services:
You must use the prepays of 6 treatments within 10 months
Treatments are non-transferable to other clients or other areas on you
You must arrive 10 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment
We have a 24 hours cancellation policy
We do not take any guarantees of the results
We at New Face are committed to protecting your personal information and privacy. We do not give any third parties access to this information. All client information is strictly confidential.
We welcome all feedback via email or phone call.
Cancellations & Refunds
- Treatments/services are not transferable to other individuals or clinics
- We require at least 48 hours’ notice to be given for any appointment cancellation.
- If you cancel within 48 hours of your appointment or do not attend a booked appointment, we reserve the right to retain your deposit.
- In the case of pre-paid treatments, the full cost of the treatment will be forfeited.
- Refunds will be provided where required in accordance with the New Zealand Consumer Guarantees Act. We want you to be a satisfied client so if our service or product is faulty it may either be replaced or refunded. We don’t refund for change of mind.
- Our procedures and products may not be suitable for you and whilst all due care and skill is exercised in treating our clients ultimately it is your responsibility to determine if the product or treatment is right for you.
- In order for us to provide you with great service, it is fundamental that you provide all information requested in completing consent forms or advising us of any factors that may affect your treatments. You also need to have realistic expectations of the results of treatment. We encourage you to work with your therapist or health professional on what you can achieve with your treatment.
- If you pre-pay for treatments you will save an amount according to the pre-payment schedule. Refunds can only be issued on pre-pays in accordance with the terms of our Cancellation and Refunds policy. The pre-pays are not transferable to other individuals, treatment areas or clinics.
- Pre-pays have a 12-month expiry date (less than 10 treatments) or an 18-month expiry date (10 or more treatments).
- 48 hours’ notice is required for any pre-paid appointment cancellations. If you cancel a pre-paid appointment within 48 hours, or do not attend the appointment, the treatment will be forfeited.
- You agree to these terms by purchasing pre-paid treatments.